Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is KAMDO Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. z siedzibą w Bydgoszczy NIP 9671425381.
You can contact him as follows:
- by mail: ul. Świecka 8, 85-040 Bydgoszcz
- by phone: +48 601675171
- by e-mail: [email protected]
Data protection officer
No personal data protection officer has been appointed
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
We will process your personal data for the purpose of concluding or performing the contract. By carrying out orders and selling goods. The legal basis for processing is a contract - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR *
In the case of people who decide to receive a newsletter from us with the latest offers, we will process data based on your consent - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR *
Personal data source
Personal data comes directly from the persons concerned, and their scope includes only the data necessary to perform the contract (name, surname, and contact details, address, e-mail address) or, in the case of the newsletter, the e-mail address.
Recipients of personal data
Recipients to whom your personal data may be disclosed are only entities authorized to receive them on the basis of applicable law. Your personal data may be disclosed to other entities only acting on behalf of the administrator in the event and to the extent necessary to perform the contract (IT and teleinformation service providers - online store / hosting, accounting services office)
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization
Data storage period
We will store your data for the period necessary to perform the contract, after that time it will be kept for the period required by law and for the period required by law and for handling any claims.
Information about the data requirement
Providing personal data is a condition for concluding a contract, failure to provide personal data will prevent the performance of the contract - the purchase of goods or the provision of services. In the case of a newsletter, failure to provide an email address will prevent sending the message.
Rights of data subjects
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to your data
- to withdraw consent at any time for the newsletter.
- to rectify, correct data
- to delete data in a situation where data processing does not take place in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law.
- to restrict processing
- to object to data processing
- to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
Legal basis - GDPR
According to art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 2016.119.1) - as "GDPR"
- What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are text files that are saved on your device and used by the server to recognize this device when reconnecting. Cookies are downloaded at each "entry" and "exit" from the site. Cookies are not used to establish your users' identity, but only your device - incl. so that, after recognizing the browser you are using, the displayed image is best suited to the technical capabilities of the equipment (e.g. its resolution) or its type ("desktop" version - desktop or mobile).
Cookies are most often used in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites that require logging in, advertisements and to monitor the activity of visitors. Cookies also allow, among others remembering your interests and adapting websites to them in terms of displayed content and matching advertisements.
Cookies are currently used by virtually all websites operating on the Internet - search engines, information pages, blogs, online stores, websites of offices, magazines and newspapers, etc. Our website also uses them.
More information on cookies can be found at: www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
- What do cookies do?
They generally work as follows:
- identify computer and browser data used to browse websites - they allow e.g. to find out if a given computer has already visited the website,
- data obtained from "cookies" are in no way combined with personal data of users obtained, for example, during registration on websites,
- are not harmful to you, your computers or smartphones - they do not affect the way they work,
- do not cause any configuration changes in end devices or in the software installed on these devices,
- the default parameters of "cookies" allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them,
- based on your behavior on the visited websites, provide the servers with information, thanks to which the displayed page is better suited to individual preferences.
- What are the types of cookies?
There are the following types of cookies:
- " Session cookies " - (Eng. session cookies) are temporary files stored in the browser's memory until the end of its session (ie until the browser is closed). These files are mandatory for some applications or functionalities to work properly. After closing the browser, they should be automatically removed from the device on which you were viewing the page,
- " Permanent cookies " - (ang. persistent cookies) facilitate the use of frequently visited websites (eg they remember your favorite color scheme or the menu layout on your favorite websites). These files are stored in the appropriate folder for a long time, which you can adjust in the settings of the browser used. Each time you visit the website, data from these cookies is transferred to the server. This type of cookie is sometimes called a "tracking cookie".
- "External cookies " - (called third party cookies) - are files usually coming from advertising servers, search servers, etc., cooperating with the owner of a given website (we have Google Analytics, YouTube , Facebook, Twitter, Google). Cookies are placed for analytical purposes to monitor the activity on the website (number of entries, user location, time spent on the website, browser used, operating system, type of device). In the case of YouTube videos embedded on the website, user preferences are stored, while social networks collect login data.
Thanks to them, the displayed advertisements are tailored to your preferences and habits, which in return often allows you to use part of the website content for free. With their help, "clicks" on advertisements, user preferences etc. are also counted.
Remember that you can manage cookies yourself. This is made possible, for example, by the web browsers you use (usually the mechanism is turned on by default). In the most popular browsers you have the option to:
- accepting "cookies", which will allow you to take full advantage of the options offered by websites,
- cookie management at the level of individual websites selected by you,
- specifying settings for various types of "cookies", for example accepting persistent files as session etc.
- blocking or deleting cookies.
Information on the possibility of enabling and disabling cookies in the most popular browsers can be found at the following links:
The website uses both session cookies and permanent cookies. We use them for the following purposes:
- creating statistics, which allows improving the content of pages, their structure and content,
- maintaining the user's session on the website.
In order to display the page correctly, the following information is collected: name and version of the web browser, language settings, date and time of sending the request to the server, IP from which the request was sent, the requested URL. These data are collected in order to enable the proper operation of the website.
Google collects on its servers data obtained from the placement of cookies on devices and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to the movement and use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so by law or if these entities process such information on behalf of Google.
The data collected by our website is not disclosed or made available to third parties, except for the competent law enforcement authorities authorized to conduct criminal proceedings in connection with its initiation upon our request. This will only happen if you take any action that is illegal or harmful to us.